Writing Items (Questions) for the IBLCE Exam
Earn CERPs by writing some questions and/or providing exam quality pictures!
IBLCE are wanting professional quality digital photos and questions to use in the exam. Many clinicians have asked for some guidance on how to write the questions, so IBLCE has developed guidelines to assist you. Every question accepted for use will be awarded CERPs.
N.B. The pictures must be accompanied by a signed consent (by photographer and photo subject or next of kin) and will be exclusively used by IBLCE. In return, CERPs will be awarded for photographs approved for use.
If you have any concerns please contact the Regional Director at email@example.com
- "I would like to sit the Exam to become an IBCLC"
- "I am an IBCLC looking for information on recertification"
- "I let my certification lapse, and I want to become certified again"
- "I am an education provider and I want to apply for CERPs"
- IBLCE Documents, Forms and Applications
- Monetary Investment for Lactation Consultant Certification (MILCC)
- IBCLC Lactation Care Award